{dj-N} The O {dj-N} The O

yea

hard house again. I like it.

guys, if you like this, you will also like this: http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/liste n/412850

fav'd + dl'd 5/5 10/10

dj-Nate responds:

Shanks

-= Business =- -= Business =-

yow

awesome. I especially like that scrat synth.

not sure if this is house though. that's why I first hesitated to listen at all because I am not into house. perhaps you should call it hard house (-:

dl'd and fav'd and 5/5 and 10/10

TheBiocide responds:

Hmm, it seems like quite a few people are deterred by the whole House genre thing :c And I actually do understand why. Which is a shame because Electro House (what this song is) doesn't have a category on Newgrounds. At least not yet. But still, people keep finding it somehow, so I've got no room to complain :3

Thanks for the review, man! I really appreciate the 10 and 5! Not to mention your review :)

Another Reality Another Reality

nice

after browsing the dnb section finally the first good one (-:
I'd prefer harder drums.
fav'd and thumbs up!

Happydud3 responds:

this song is experimental! in future i'll make songs more powerful and simply better... thanks!

Dx_Dystopia Dx_Dystopia

nice...

...somewhat repetitive though. the single parts could be shorter. especially 1:07-1:50. the drums could also be little more varying.

except that, nice one. I especially like the intro.

8.5/10
4/5

cheers

Sono

DISTRIX responds:

Yeah, I agree with you on all points. Thanks for the review :P

Strings and beat Strings and beat

nice mix

drums could be harder. add some automation like a cut on the acid synth. sounds like an intro. you could go on with a synth lead and the strings in the background.

Work In Progress (Instrumental Work In Progress (Instrumental

overall awesome

the intro was like wow. the stereo effect on the drums is too much for my taste. percussion is good. the guitar sounds a bit too much distorted and compressed to me. because of that only the 8.

4/4 and 8/10

zelda:termina field(delux mix) zelda:termina field(delux mix)

kool

i didnt like the intro (its too long) but the rest is great done. only the percussion is a little monotonous.

Submergence - Unity Submergence - Unity

good

professionally done but its very generic. I dont like the hihat, i have heard similar ones so often. too slow for my taste, but thats no negative point. the transitions are well made.

4/4 and 8/10

Submergence responds:

Thanks for your review, we will take those words into consideration for our next track!

_submergence

Beat Boxing Boner Beat Boxing Boner

lawl

awesome. beatbox is great, arranging is great. stunnig work, guys!

-BeatFever- -BeatFever-

*headbanger*

awesome track. youre my idol because your style is similar to mine. perhaps you can teach me some tricks ;-)
theres nothing to complain about. theres at no time too much going on, the leads are catchy. the beats are varied and cool.
downloaded and fav'd.