View Profile Sonomabob

All 11 Movie Reviews

4 w/ Responses

My take on the topic. I mostly agree with the video. Most people see colours as the same or at least similar. So we have common names for the colours. What you missed though, if someone has a "wrong" or skewed colourperception, this is easy to find out: The colour names have assocaited wavelengths. Go through the whole spectrum with that person and you can find out what they see.

I can soooo relate to this!

Very nice. Voice acting and art style are on point (even such details as the stars for the eyes)!

Noodle responds:

That is one of my favorite little details in the character designs of the show! I have no idea why that is a thing, but I made sure to include it.

simple thing

nothing fancy, but one point for being not offensive :-)
1/5 and 2/10

lol

it wasnt that bad. you even managed to make me smile.
could be done way better (eg colors) but for something quick made its quite ok.

Slippyface responds:

Thank you. As a beginner, I appreciate positive reviews. I will add colour in my next animation.

nice

very nice for your first submission. just add some sounds/music and perhaps colors. animation flows good.

rofl

the idea is basic, graphics are more than basic and the voices are well done.
anyway, i liked the humour very very much.

it's ok

animation was ok

I just didnt get the joke about it...

CptMajestic responds:

yeah not a whole lot of a joke just randomness

the animation is ok

the animation is ok and for stickmans not too bad :-)
keep up the work.

but I hate hearing over and over the old dbz-sounds. please change those. only five stars because of that.

outphase78 responds:

I don't blame you. I tried to do my best to avoid those sounds but I'm lackin some SFX. I'm glad you enjoyed it anyway. :D

a bit funny

it was ok, somehow....

you could argue about the humour anyway.

the effort put in this was not too much.

2/5 and 4/10

Still studying. A lot of YouTube watching and gaming going on. Aspiring IT consultant, allround techie.

Andreas @Sonomabob