Mosquitoes! Mosquitoes!

I can soooo relate to this!

Rick And Morty: Soylent LeafGreen Rick And Morty: Soylent LeafGreen

Very nice. Voice acting and art style are on point (even such details as the stars for the eyes)!

Noodle responds:

That is one of my favorite little details in the character designs of the show! I have no idea why that is a thing, but I made sure to include it.

Banana Tiem! Banana Tiem!

simple thing

nothing fancy, but one point for being not offensive :-)
1/5 and 2/10

Ridiculous Text Adventures Ridiculous Text Adventures

I liked it very much. Took me maybe 15 minutes to get all endings.

Both stories are nice, but overall I liked the time traveler part much more. Maybe you can build on both ideas and make two individual longer stories with twists and turns?

I took off half a star due to missing artwork, even one single image for each story would've been better. The music was on point (and clearly reminiscent of your goat-cult-game).

Flatwoods Flatwoods

Loved it. Art style and music were nice, nothing more to say.

I encountered a few problems: When going to the menu with Esc and hitting it again sometimes it says "Security Error The operation is insecure.". The game locks up and you have to reload the page. Saving doesn't work for me on Firefox, is that intentional? If so, remove the Save menu. Last issue, on the dialogue for the bookshelf in the caravan (IIRC) it should say "worn out" not "warn out".

Gerkinman responds:

I am glad you enjoyed the game, but I am sorry about the issues you ran into.

A lot of these issues are due to the fact the game was made in RPG Maker, a lot of the features (such as removing saves) aren't possible because they are built into the core engine. While the program does now export to HTML5 it is still focused on exporting mainly for play as desktop apps and so the browser export is buggy, at best. Hopefully overtime they will iron out these kinks and give people more control over what features of the game the final output uses.

In terms of future projects I have no plans for making any games small enough to submit to this site sadly, but I hope for the sake of other developers a lot of these tools do get fixed up and ironed out.

You are also the second person to point out that spelling mistake ha ha, I will fix that soon!

There can be only 1 color There can be only 1 color

I liked it very much. Also, in addition to Alegene's suggestion for background music, I would like a possibility to change the colortheme. If not by color picker, some preselected themes would do it.

{dj-N} The O {dj-N} The O

yea

hard house again. I like it.

guys, if you like this, you will also like this: http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/liste n/412850

fav'd + dl'd 5/5 10/10

dj-Nate responds:

Shanks

-= Business =- -= Business =-

yow

awesome. I especially like that scrat synth.

not sure if this is house though. that's why I first hesitated to listen at all because I am not into house. perhaps you should call it hard house (-:

dl'd and fav'd and 5/5 and 10/10

TheBiocide responds:

Hmm, it seems like quite a few people are deterred by the whole House genre thing :c And I actually do understand why. Which is a shame because Electro House (what this song is) doesn't have a category on Newgrounds. At least not yet. But still, people keep finding it somehow, so I've got no room to complain :3

Thanks for the review, man! I really appreciate the 10 and 5! Not to mention your review :)

Another Reality Another Reality

nice

after browsing the dnb section finally the first good one (-:
I'd prefer harder drums.
fav'd and thumbs up!

Happydud3 responds:

this song is experimental! in future i'll make songs more powerful and simply better... thanks!

No Inspiration No Inspiration

I really love this old school style. The shading is awesome. However, the candle flickering is a little too fast for my taste. And maybe next time something in wallpaper size, if it's not too much asked.

radshoe responds:

The piece I'm working on right now is not in wallpaper size unfortunately, but I'll keep your request in mind when I'll be making the very next one. Thanks for the review!